We install 6” & 8” Class “A” Stainless chimneys and 6” and 8” stainless liners. We also offer chimney cleaning.
We Sell Class “A” 2100° Chimney Systems
Designed and tooled to perfection for the chimney professional, the DuraTech Chimney System sets a new standard in quality, design, and performance.
Our new Thermal Tech blanket insulation, encased between dual walls of stainless steel, offers the optimum in safety and performance.
Thermal Tech Insulation:
- Thermal Tech blanket insulation keeps the outer wall of the chimney cool, while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance.
- Encased between dual walls of stainless steel, Thermal Tech blanket insulation is locked into position. This eliminates hot spots common with loose-fill type insulations. No sifting, settling, or dangerous voids.
- In the event of a creosote fire, compressible blanket insulation permits the chimney liner to expand outward in a radial direction. DuraTech’s free floating liner design also permits the liner to expand in a longitudinal direction. This eliminates buckling and loss of structural integrity associated with solid-pack type insulations.
Ease of Installation:
- DuraTech’s sleek one-inch wall design provides for easy installations, such as installation through 16″ on center rafters.
- Light-weight insulation, combined with twist-lock fittings, provides for a new ease of installation.
- DuraTech support boxes feature factory installed twist-lock fittings.
- DuraTech Elbows offer new swivel 360° rotation at base.